"joins" player event missing if player is dead upon endmatch
|Target version:||Xonotic - 0.8|
If a player is dead (i.e. not spectating, but not yet respawned)upon endmatch, the "joins" player event is missing from that player's stats output. Originally in xonstat both "joins" (meaning player has joined the game) and "matches" (meaning player has completed the game) were both required for stats to be recorded. This requirements was removed after this bug was found.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create local game, DM style
- Turn on stats (g_playerstats_uri and g_playerstats_debug)
- Join the match, frag a few times
- Suicide or get fragged by a bot. DO NOT HIT RESPAWN.
- In console, type "endmatch"
- Observe that the "joins" event is missing for your player record.