Key Hunt (KH)¶
Object of the Game¶
In KH there are 3 teams (red; blue & yellow) and always one player of a team holds a key (Red key; blue key & yellow key). The goal is to collect the keys of the other teams and gather up to score. Get 1000 points to win a map (100 points for each capture).
Tricky: Everyone that holds a key (Note: you can hold more than 1 of course) has a waypoint over his head (“Key carrier”), which shows his position.
- Collect a key? Frag a player which holds a key and grab it (walk over it) after he died.
- Score? Your team needs to collect all keys. If, for example, Player A, B and C of 1 team hold a team they have to meet a one place (can be anywhere) and be close enough together. That’s enough to score. Its possible that one player gets every key and he scores immediately then.
<Insert Map Entities here>
Helpful Hints and Tips¶
List of Demos and Videos¶
- Demo: <Insert Demo or Video Here>
- Players: <Insert Player Names Here>
- Key Points: <Insert key points in match here>