- Netradiant The primary program that we use for mapping. The article inside covers installation of NetRadiant.
Basics of mapping - the NetRadiant handbook¶
- Basic mapping in Radiant - Basic manipulation techniques
- Basic texturing - How to make the map look colorful and pretty
- Patches - When straight lines just don't cut it
- Lighting - And the Mapper said - let there be light!
- Shaders - Some extra more twist to textures. If you'd like to, literally.
- Entities - Platforms, trains, speakers, new toys, new toys
- Hinting - Hint: there are things that might better not be seen
Game-type specific mapping¶