- Registered on: 03/05/2010
- Last connection: 08/23/2014
- Xonotic (Reporter, 03/08/2010)
Reported issues: 14
- 08:11 pm Xonotic Bug #1459: Models lack animations
- GLSL animations does seem to work (sometimes..) ok now. As this is a feature that really does interest me, i did some...
- 05:02 pm Xonotic Feature #1319 (In Progress): CSQC Vehicles
- 05:00 pm Xonotic Bug #1320 (Closed): CSQC Vehicles, client view location failure
- 02:30 pm Xonotic Bug #1320 (Closed): CSQC Vehicles, client view location failure
- *WIP branch:*
>I use setproperty(VF_ORIGIN...) in CSQC_UpdateView to set ...
- 02:05 pm Xonotic Feature #1319 (In Progress): CSQC Vehicles
- Move vehicle render and networking to csqc.
- 08:22 am Xonotic Support #1293: Enable 'shuffleteams' as a vote ingame
- dangerous is a bit of a overstatement, don't you think? vcall show_root_password is dangerous.. this may be irritatin...
- 07:06 pm Xonotic Bug #1151 (Closed): Mute gibs
- 11:00 pm Xonotic Merge Requests Patches #1146: Merge in xonotic/xonotic-data.pk3dir.git: mirceakitsune/player_cubemaps
- Aa i said always check multiple light conditions. And also, always with a clean config (eg launch with "-usedir adirt...
- 03:28 pm Xonotic Merge Requests Patches #1146 (Rejected): Merge in xonotic/xonotic-data.pk3dir.git: mirceakitsune/player_cubemaps
- I don't like how this wash out texture detail in the mid/bright regions.
- 05:49 pm Xonotic Merge Requests Patches #1292: Merge in xonotic/xonotic-maps.pk3dir.git: mirceakitsune/world_cubemaps
- If its so subtle, is it really worth another large texture per material?
Also available in: Atom