- Registered on: 02/08/2012
- Last connection: 04/09/2013
Reported issues: 6
- 11:47 am Xonotic Bug #1475 (Resolved): Gap next to Mega Health on Solarium
- On Solarium the megahealth sits on a grating. To each side of it there is a small gap. On one of the sides you can ...
- 09:13 pm Xonotic Bug #1261: 0.6.0 segmentation fault on Linux ~ every half hour
- Can't confirm this issue. Using Xonotic 0.6 or Git on Arch Linux x86-64 I have no stability issues. Any output to t...
- 07:50 pm Xonotic Bug #1265 (Closed): 'Runningman' warp zones look broken at a distance
- In runningman when one of the warpzones in the central section is viewed from as far back as you can aginst the wall,...
- 10:58 pm Xonotic Feature #1250 (New): Switch i686 release march flag to 'pentium3'
- Currently the 32 bit engines are built for an i686 with MMX, ie Pentium 2 or later. With the realistically much high...
- 01:42 pm Xonotic Bug #1249 (New): Nexuiz tutorial sound clips are still in data pk3
- in the data pk3 the old Nexuiz tutorial sound clips can still be found in sound/tutorial. These should be removed un...
- 06:21 am Xonotic Bug #1184: Xonotic disables Wi-Fi (OSX)
- So what was the solution then? Can this be closed or is something still required?
- 11:47 pm Xonotic Bug #1215 (New): 'Lightspeed' appears unplayable when OpenGL 2.0 is disabled/not available
- When playing Lightspeed (as a local game in this case), the map appeared all black with player models rendered unusua...
- 11:40 am Xonotic Merge Requests Patches #1205 (Resolved): Big Benchmark patch to exit on normal in case vid_gl20=0
- If vid_gl20=0 (useful for old and broken graphics drivers) then currently the higher video modes will be rendered inc...
Also available in: Atom