- Registered on: 03/22/2010
- Last connection: 10/11/2011
- Xonotic (Reporter, 03/22/2010)
Reported issues: 6
- 09:30 am Xonotic Bug #722 (Feedback): Accepted music tracks not yet in git
- In my opinion, including the accepted music tracks would remove a lot of confusion as it would be a lot more obvious ...
- 10:51 pm Xonotic Bug #656 (Feedback): modplug dll is broken
- Just downloaded and tested the map on Windows 8 Developer Preview. The game crashes and leaves an error message (Quak...
- 10:55 pm Xonotic Bug #476 (Resolved): Gibs and forklift scale way off
- Nothing major, but I just noticed that the gibs were ridiculously huge (the skulls are like three times bigger than t...
- 07:06 am Xonotic Bug #202 (Resolved): Nex gun charge effect applies to other weapons
- VERY LOW PRIORITY
The new charge effect on the nex messes with the appearance of other weapons if the nex still ho...
- 03:33 am Xonotic Feature #166: balanceLeeStricklin.cfg and physicsLeeStricklin.cfg
- Balanced the grenade launcher and TAG Seeker (hopefully) and set the laser up to play nice with sped up Fruitiex phys...
- 12:26 am Xonotic Bug #193: Accuracy stats - shitgun secondary
- If this were 2.4.2, the weapon name would be most appropriate. lol
- 03:54 am Xonotic Feature #166 (Resolved): balanceLeeStricklin.cfg and physicsLeeStricklin.cfg
- Complete for now. Will modify based on feedback from what's in the beta so there's a possibility it may be a little d...
- 02:27 pm Xonotic Feature #166: balanceLeeStricklin.cfg and physicsLeeStricklin.cfg
- Shaping up the physics a little bit more to the point where it no longer feels like your driving sports car while bun...
- 06:10 am Xonotic Feature #166: balanceLeeStricklin.cfg and physicsLeeStricklin.cfg
- Back to tweaking. I toyed around with the physics and balance again and decided to make some changes taking it still ...
- 11:43 pm Xonotic Feature #166: balanceLeeStricklin.cfg and physicsLeeStricklin.cfg
- Think I'm at a spot where I'm happy with the balance now. In my last balance, the rocket launcher essentially became ...
Also available in: Atom