- Registered on: 03/25/2010
- Last connection: 06/28/2012
- Xonotic (Reporter, 03/26/2010)
Reported issues: 8
- 07:25 pm Xonotic Bug #1239 (New): stairs ramdonly acting like ramps
- Here is an old bug I found out long time ago but always forget to report. See the attached picture for brief explanat...
- 06:55 pm Xonotic Revision 840f3158 (xonotic-maps): Demo map to make the strange stairs-ramdomly-acting-like-ramps ...
- 07:56 am Xonotic Merge Requests Patches #1146: Merge in xonotic/xonotic-data.pk3dir.git: mirceakitsune/player_cubemaps
- Sorry for delay, have not logged in for a while.
Yes I'd say we want this, but I'd like to have a closer look (onl...
- 09:51 pm Xonotic Bug #1138: pressing +jump / +crouch while in liquid should act as +moveup / +movedown
- This works:
[15:02] <@MrBougo> nifrek, alias +jumpmoveup "+jump; +moveup"; alias -jumpmoveup "-jump; -moveup"; bind ...
- 08:02 pm Xonotic Bug #1138: pressing +jump / +crouch while in liquid should act as +moveup / +movedown
- ps: I obviously meant "night and day", not "light and day" ;)
- 07:43 pm Xonotic Bug #1138: pressing +jump / +crouch while in liquid should act as +moveup / +movedown
- Any suggestions for a workaround? ie: something like "+jump;+moveup" but something that would work correctly (this do...
- 07:01 pm Xonotic Bug #1138 (New): pressing +jump / +crouch while in liquid should act as +moveup / +movedown
- I always wondered why it is so difficult to get out of water/lava/slime in Xonotic. If you bind a key to +moveup and ...
- 10:16 am Xonotic Bug #1127: Can't load maps locally
- This seems to be fixed in today's (march 16th) build for me.
- 09:00 pm Xonotic Feature #1124 (New): g_midair improvements
- Midair mode could use a few more cvars to make it a proper MidAir mode. Current midair is pretty much useless other t...
- 09:00 am Xonotic Bug #1116 (Resolved): Xonotic server being able to be used to flood 3rd party IPs
- I got in contact with http://www.hypernia.com about hosting Xonotic servers and got this reply:...
Also available in: Atom